The long anticipated Ableton Live rival arrives today and the specifications and possibilities are quite impressive.
The new features that are most working for us music hackers here are:
- Full Linux Support
- Advanced containers for combining system integuments, fx & vsts with custom control setups.
- The modulations system that is completely customisable to a users needs
- Audio note expression events
- Algorithm based value editing
- Open controller scripting API
All in all its a hackers wet dream and unlike many previous tools with a VERY nice basic interface. We cant wait to see how this DAW & Production environment develops.